“This is a sample post.”
You are currently browsing articles tagged childrens martial arts.
Page 1 of 13 : Next Page
- Category: Blog Post
- 11 Easy Ways to Go Organic
- 12 Easy Ways to Estimate Serving Sizes
- 13 Cool and Refreshing Smoothie Recipes
- 15 Easy Ways to Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 20 Ways to Stick to Your Workout
- 5 Ab-Exercise Upgrades
- 6 Myths about Allergies
- 7 Pains You Should Never Ignore
- 7 Wicked Winter Health Myths
- 8 Foods that Pack on Muscle
- 9 Secrets for Bigger, Stronger Muscles
- A Living Hero
- Advanced Knife-Fighting Techniques Video: Detailed Breakdown by Bram Frank
- An All New Ab-Exercise
- Are Your Muscles Out of Balance?
- Challenge Your Core!
- Countdown to a Lean Belly
- Dr Robyn Silverman Fairness Powerful Words Feb 2011
- Dr Robyn Silverman Perseverance Powerful Words July 2011
- Dr Robyn Silverman Powerful Words Character Introduction - June 2012
- Dr Robyn Silverman Respect Powerful Words April 2011
- Dr. Frank - The Bush Doctor
- Dr. Mark Cheng’s Top 10 Martial Arts for Self-Defense
- Helping Your Child Save Money
- How the Wooden Dummy Can Enhance Your Wing Chun Training
- How To Overcome Any Fear
- How to Overcome Martial Athletic Injuries (Part 1)
- How to Use Fighting Sticks: Three Stick-Combat Videos by Filipino Martial Arts Expert Julius Melegrito
- Is Wing Chun Effective for Modern Self-Defense? Grandmaster William Cheung and Sifu Eric Oram Discuss Wing Chun Techniques and Wing Chun History!
- Jack Lalanne - 10 Point Improvement Plan
- Kali Sticks Video: Julius Melegrito Demonstrates a Single-Stick Disarm
- Karate Weapons: Fumio Demura Outlines the History of (and the Karate Techniques Possible With) the Tonfa
- Kung Fu Video: Combat Shuai Chiao Master David C.K. Lin Prepares Techniques for Black Belt Magazine Photo Shoot
- Lilian Cheung: "Savor: Mindful Eating, Mindful Life"
- Martin Luther King - "I Have a Dream"
- MCMAP Instructor Leon Wright Demonstrates Self-Defense Moves Against a Roundhouse Punch
- Message of hope from Nick Vujicic
- New Study Says 85% of Kids Juices, Snacks Could Contain High Levels of Lead
- Pain is temporary but quitting lasts forever
- Sample post
- Samurai Facts vs. Samurai Myths and Legends
- Scott Sonnon Shows You Kettlebell Routines and Other MMA Workouts (Including Clubbells!)
- Stephen Palumbi: Following the mercury trail
- Stick-Fighting Video: Richard Bustillo on Translating Sinawali to Empty-Hand Techniques
- Take the NBA Fitness Test
- The 12 Best Smoothie Ingredients
- The Ab Exercise That Burns Fat
- The Best Fitness Tips of the Week!
- The Best Pushup Improvements
Plugin by dagondesign.com
Chi’s Martial Arts Training Center is a martial arts school in Lindenhurst and Deer Park, NY which serves the following cities: Lindenhurst, Deer Park, Babylon, Amityville, West Babylon, and Copaigue.
As professionals in the martial arts, we have dedicated our lives to the betterment of our sport – and operate a martial arts school with the goal of educating children and adults to become physically and emotionally strong.
We have years of training in martial arts, with a special emphasis in working with children and families. Our instructors at Martial Arts Lindenhurst and Deer Park are specifically trained to teach martial arts through motivation and encouragement.
Our martial arts instructors develop students’ desire to improve and grow so that the motivation to excel comes from within. To us, this is truly the best form of leadership.
We are black belt martial artists who stand tall and live strong. That’s what sets us – and our students – apart from the crowd.