“This is a sample post.”
You are currently browsing articles tagged Martial Arts.
Page 1 of 13 : Next Page
- Category: Blog Post
- 11 Easy Ways to Go Organic
- 12 Easy Ways to Estimate Serving Sizes
- 13 Cool and Refreshing Smoothie Recipes
- 15 Easy Ways to Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 20 Ways to Stick to Your Workout
- 5 Ab-Exercise Upgrades
- 6 Myths about Allergies
- 7 Pains You Should Never Ignore
- 7 Wicked Winter Health Myths
- 8 Foods that Pack on Muscle
- 9 Secrets for Bigger, Stronger Muscles
- A Living Hero
- Advanced Knife-Fighting Techniques Video: Detailed Breakdown by Bram Frank
- An All New Ab-Exercise
- Are Your Muscles Out of Balance?
- Challenge Your Core!
- Countdown to a Lean Belly
- Dr Robyn Silverman Fairness Powerful Words Feb 2011
- Dr Robyn Silverman Perseverance Powerful Words July 2011
- Dr Robyn Silverman Powerful Words Character Introduction - June 2012
- Dr Robyn Silverman Respect Powerful Words April 2011
- Dr. Frank - The Bush Doctor
- Dr. Mark Cheng’s Top 10 Martial Arts for Self-Defense
- Helping Your Child Save Money
- How the Wooden Dummy Can Enhance Your Wing Chun Training
- How To Overcome Any Fear
- How to Overcome Martial Athletic Injuries (Part 1)
- How to Use Fighting Sticks: Three Stick-Combat Videos by Filipino Martial Arts Expert Julius Melegrito
- Is Wing Chun Effective for Modern Self-Defense? Grandmaster William Cheung and Sifu Eric Oram Discuss Wing Chun Techniques and Wing Chun History!
- Jack Lalanne - 10 Point Improvement Plan
- Kali Sticks Video: Julius Melegrito Demonstrates a Single-Stick Disarm
- Karate Weapons: Fumio Demura Outlines the History of (and the Karate Techniques Possible With) the Tonfa
- Kung Fu Video: Combat Shuai Chiao Master David C.K. Lin Prepares Techniques for Black Belt Magazine Photo Shoot
- Lilian Cheung: "Savor: Mindful Eating, Mindful Life"
- Martin Luther King - "I Have a Dream"
- MCMAP Instructor Leon Wright Demonstrates Self-Defense Moves Against a Roundhouse Punch
- Message of hope from Nick Vujicic
- New Study Says 85% of Kids Juices, Snacks Could Contain High Levels of Lead
- Pain is temporary but quitting lasts forever
- Sample post
- Samurai Facts vs. Samurai Myths and Legends
- Scott Sonnon Shows You Kettlebell Routines and Other MMA Workouts (Including Clubbells!)
- Stephen Palumbi: Following the mercury trail
- Stick-Fighting Video: Richard Bustillo on Translating Sinawali to Empty-Hand Techniques
- Take the NBA Fitness Test
- The 12 Best Smoothie Ingredients
- The Ab Exercise That Burns Fat
- The Best Fitness Tips of the Week!
- The Best Pushup Improvements
Plugin by dagondesign.com
Teaming up with the Town of Babylon Supervisor Steve Bellone and State Assemblymen Bob Sweeney, parents and students of Chi’s Martial Arts volunteered their Saturday morning to plant trees and clean up Edgewood Preserve.
Teaching the importance of environmental self defense is part of the student education program administered at Chi’s Martial Arts. Students are taught that neglecting the environment can be just as dangerous as any physical confrontation that they might face. The sad fact is that they are much more likely to be hurt by what happens to our environment than being attacked by a criminal.
With over 48 environmental self-defense projects completed Chi’s Martial Arts leads the way for others to follow. Supervisor Steve Bellone commented, “It’s so inspiring to see the youth of our society involved in projects like these. I think Mr. Chi is doing an outstanding job inspiring these young people to be active in community service.”
State Assemblymen Bob Sweeney added, “I have headed the New York State Environmental Protection Program for the past several years and I must say that Mr. Chi’s Environmental Self-Defense program is the perfect teaching platform for educating our children about the things that can really hurt them. I look forward to working with Mr. Chi and his fantastic students on our next project.”
Tags: Martial Arts
Chi’s Martial Arts Training Center is a martial arts school in Lindenhurst and Deer Park, NY which serves the following cities: Lindenhurst, Deer Park, Babylon, Amityville, West Babylon, and Copaigue.
As professionals in the martial arts, we have dedicated our lives to the betterment of our sport – and operate a martial arts school with the goal of educating children and adults to become physically and emotionally strong.
We have years of training in martial arts, with a special emphasis in working with children and families. Our instructors at Martial Arts Lindenhurst and Deer Park are specifically trained to teach martial arts through motivation and encouragement.
Our martial arts instructors develop students’ desire to improve and grow so that the motivation to excel comes from within. To us, this is truly the best form of leadership.
We are black belt martial artists who stand tall and live strong. That’s what sets us – and our students – apart from the crowd.